EP01 – In the Stress Lab: Workplace Stress (A Podcast for HR Professionals)
Examining Stress in the Workplace
In the first episode of In the Stress Lab, Cathy Harris and Renée van der Vloodt sat down to examine workplace stress and explore the following questions:
- Why are stress-related illnesses on the rise?
- Where does the responsibility lie?
- What are the main culprits contributing to stress, and what do employees put their stress down to?
- How can the design and culture of an organisation often be contrary to what we need as human beings?
- What are the first, simple and practical steps we can all take to help address stress in the workplace?
Listen to Episode 1 of our podcast below!